侯官

她大路他二路都是他路囧
DREAM (LIVE FROM ROCKWOOD MUSIC HALL) - Priscilla Ahn

ben:

对待生命你不妨大胆冒险一点,因为好歹你要失去它。


                                                                 --尼采


I was a little girl alone in my little world
在我小小的世界里 我是个小小的女孩
who dreamed of a little home for me.
梦想着能有个小小的家
I played pretend between the trees,
我计划将它藏在树丛中间
and fed my houseguests bark and leaves,
用树皮和树叶招待我的客人
and laughed in my pretty bed of green.
在我可爱的绿色床上嬉戏
I had a dream
我曾有个梦想
That I could fly from the highest swing.
我能从最高的地方滑翔
I had a dream.
我曾有个梦想

Long walks in the dark through woods grown behind the park,
在深夜里走很远的路 穿过公园后茂密的树林
I asked God who I'm supposed to be.
我问上帝我会变成谁
The stars smiled down on me,
星星对我笑
God answered in silent reverie.
上帝用沉默的思考回答我
I said a prayer and fell asleep.
我祈祷着沉沉睡去
I had a dream
我曾有个梦想
That I could fly from the highest tree.
我能从最高的地方滑翔
I had a dream.
我曾有个梦想

oh~

Now I'm old and feeling grey.
现在我老了 梦想变灰暗了
I don't know what's left to say about this life
对这生活我无话可说
I'm willing to leave.
我想离去了
I lived it full and I lived it well,
我的生活充实而美好
there's many tales I've lived to tell.
我要告诉你很多生活中的故事
I'm ready now, I'm ready now,
我准备好了
I'm ready now to fly from the highest wing.
准备好从最高的地方滑翔
I had a dream.
我曾有个梦想


评论

热度(15)